Saturday, July 19, 2008
Jumping on the blog bandwagon
I've had "create a blog" on my to do list for almost a year. I can check it off my list! Here's a brief discription of our lives as I start this blog. We have lived in 9 different houses in California, Utah and Arizona and we are currently settled in Lincoln, CA. We just set a record for staying in the same place for the longest time- 2 years, 4 months. Ken is working for PCI Group (computer software support) and loves it. We have 4 kids- Elizabeth (8), Natalie (5), Nick (4), and Kate (2). I taught Elizabeth at home last year and we'll do it again this year for 3rd grade. Natalie starts Kindergarten at Twelve Bridges Elementary School and Nick starts preschool next month. I'm a scout den leader and Ken is the ward clerk at church. Life is good. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thank you so much for this wonderful idea. I really appreciate how happy you made Carol while she was there. I missed her more than you can know but the therapy and happy times has done the world of good for her. Thank you again.
Love
Dad
Very cute!!
These are such fun because you can see pictures and catch up with families...this does not mean that you do not have to call or come by though!!!
Keri
When I was speaking with Nick on the phone, he said, "I'm not in Utah. I'm here at my mom's house." This blog helps me to be a part of your family's doings since you are not in Utah and I am. Thank you for taking the time to help me "see" you at all hours of the day.
Post a Comment