Sunday, August 31, 2008

Back to School

The kids started school last week. Here they are modeling their new first day of school outfits. Elizabeth is doing 3rd grade at home. Natalie is thrilled to be in Kindergarten at Twelve Bridges Elementary School and Nick started preschool. He wanted to go with Natalie all year last year and now he keeps saying over and over, "I'm 4 now! I get to go to preschool!" I am also doing a little schooling myself. I'm taking a literature class and a tennis class.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Carol said...

Wow! Elizabeth's hair is getting so long! I love her shirt. She is such a marvelous older sister and a great example of a member of the church. I love you, Elizabeth.

Carol said...

Natalie, I'm so glad your mom takes pictures. I love your sparkling shirt. It matches your smile. Please let me know who your friends are and what you like best about school.

Carol said...

Nick, No wonder you wear your new shirt often. It is a cool Spiderman shirt. Have a great time at school. You are getting so big!