The kids learned about the ocean all summer to earn a trip to Monterey. We went to three beaches, the Monterey Bay Aquarium, and a fun park. We all tried several kinds of seafood, but not even Ken and I were brave enough to try the baby octopuses. The highlight for me was having Family Home Evening on my favorite beach in Carmel.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
The kids learned about the ocean all summer to earn a trip to Monterey. We went to three beaches, the Monterey Bay Aquarium, and a fun park. We all tried several kinds of seafood, but not even Ken and I were brave enough to try the baby octopuses. The highlight for me was having Family Home Evening on my favorite beach in Carmel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love Monterey, especially the aquarium. Remember when we saw the Dolphins at Sunset Beach. Thanks for having FHE with our grandchildren.
Post a Comment