
For Elizabeth's 9th birthday, she wanted to go to Funderland with a friend and ride on some fun rides. When her friend ended up not being able to go, she said she wanted Natalie to come with her. They had a great time. They are on a train ride in this picture. Elizabeth got a Karaoke machine that we've been having some fun with.
2 comments:
Very cute picture of two very cute girls!
I'm so happy that Natalie was chosen to celebrate your birthday at Funderland Elizabeth. She is a special sister/friend to you. I love you both.
Sure is hard to eat corn on the cob this year, isn't it Elizabeth. I remember the summer when my two front teeth were out. I was so sad because corn on the cob is my favorite vegetable. My mom cut it off the cob for me.
Post a Comment