What is that thing? It's a major award! I laughed and thought of my family when I saw this house. There are other "A Christmas Story" enthusiasts out there. It even has the word FRAGILE on the side of the box. Merry Christmas!
We have season passes to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom and Kate kept calling it Disneyland and then "Discoberry Kingbum"
Nick said to Ken: "I wish I had a dad that was bald and looked like you."
Kate and I were talking about how she used to be in my tummy and she said, "Then I popped out! And I said peek-a-boo to the monster!" I have no idea what she could be talking about. :)
Nick and I were holding hands and I starting swinging my arm. He held his arm stiff and said "I don't ever want to do that again."
Elizabeth called the Mona Lisa the "Liahona".
Kate called Rudolph "Standoff".
Deep thought from Nick: "I think that if we do not have our hearts in our tummy anymore... I think we shall die"
Nick saw Elizabeth's Pippi Longstocking hair and said "What happened to your hair?!" Kate turned right to Ken and asked him the same thing.
"Mom, I want a chocolate bar. Can we go to candy mountain?" -Nick
"Did you hear that? That was my power pee!"- Nick (to a cousin who was standing outside the door)
"Wouldn't that be funny if someone named their baby Kenneth?" - Natalie
"I wan aci, bobby" - Kate (translation: I want my pacifier, mommy)
"No love scenes!" -Elizabeth, when she saw her parents kissing
1 comment:
Did I tell you I found a leg night light? I think I need one. Fa ra ra ra ra, ra ra ra ra!!
Post a Comment