Sunday, January 11, 2009
My birthday
I had a great 33rd birthday. I was spoiled with breakfast in bed (raspberry crepes). Camille came over and we played games. I beat her at Scrabble by one point- happy birthday to me. :) My friend Tiffany took me out to lunch at BJ's (my friend Hilari also took me out to lunch the day after my birthday). Ken took me out to my new favorite mexican restaurant for dinner. Then I got some books and puzzles and games at DI (I love going to DI!). We finished the night by watching a new episode of Monk. What a fabulous day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I saw that Monk episode. I thought it was nice of them to put it out on your b-day. Camille said she was enjoying the last part of the game when she was catching up to you. It was nice of her to "let" you win.
Post a Comment