We went to Utah for Memorial Day weekend. Here are are at the cemetary where Great Grandpa and Grandma Penner and Great Uncle Kent are buried. Everyone is enjoying their free "pop". L-R: Nate, Kirsten, Colby, Grandpa Penner, Natalie, Ethan, Braden, Elizabeth, Jordan and Cameron.
My Uncle Kent died when I was young and I visited his grave many times when I was young. We always enjoyed climbing and walking on these short walls.
While we were in Utah, we went up to see the new Draper Temple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I loved walking on those walls. I'd like to go now and actually pay attention to the grave markers. Sounds like it was a fun trip.
He died in 1979. Amber was just a month old. I'm so pleased that you guys still come on Memorial weekend. It has been a wonderful tradition for me since I was a child. I have lots of fond memories of gathering with my mom's family in Brigham City to decorate the graves and then having a picnic lunch at the park and playing softball with my older cousins.
Post a Comment