Sunday, January 23, 2011

Patrick's Point

The day after Ken and I got back from Cancun, we left to go camping at Patrick's Point. Here we are, standing by the initials I carved in the fence 4 days after I started dating Ken.
Kate wanted to be carried everywhere and Ken was so nice to let her ride on his shoulders many times during our trip. What a good dad. We loved the foggy views. It made it even more beautiful.
The Pixtons, Elkins and Worthingtons (our co-op families) went camping with us. We all spent a lot of time searching for agate rocks at Agate Beach. Nick is looking with Kendra and Richard Pixton and Jonathan Elkins.
Elizabeth and Natalie had fun with their friends. Camille and Kayla Pixton are running from the waves with them in this picture. They did this for over an hour. We did a lot of fun new things this year. We went to the tidepools at Palmers Point and saw the Native American village. We had some great adventures at Fern Canyon. I'm going to start a Patrick's Point fan club. Love it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: