
We bought season passes to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom (about an hour away from us). On our first trip there, we met up with 3 families from a co-op we're forming. We met two of the families that day. To our surprise, we discovered that Ken had dated both of the women in the families, Jaynie Dufort and Stephanie Elkins. It was such a funny coincidence. While Ken was wrapping his mind around the idea of one old girlfriend, I asked him if he remembered the other and he fell backwards and had to catch himself two benches down. He says the falling had nothing to do with shock, but it was so funny! In the picture of the

whale show, I'm sitting next to Stephanie and Jaynie is two rows up. I don't think it will be too weird to work with them. I really like them both.
After the elephant and whale show, we rode rides with the other family, our friends the Pixtons. We left early to make it back in time to go see the new Star Trek movie and play lazer tag at a party for Ken's brother John. It was a pretty exciting day!

No comments:
Post a Comment