We enjoyed having Joel and Nicole stay with us while Joel settled into a job in the bay area. Unfortunately, with the loss of our camera, I only have this picture from Camille's camera of the nearly 3 weeks they lived with us. Camille came over to hang out and we played games, including Rummy. I think I won. I often do that. Tee hee. Nick loved having Ethan to play with and it was nice to get to know him and Sam and Joel and Nicole better. They are settled in San Jose now- too far away, but much closer than Seattle. :)
Friday, June 5, 2009
We enjoyed having Joel and Nicole stay with us while Joel settled into a job in the bay area. Unfortunately, with the loss of our camera, I only have this picture from Camille's camera of the nearly 3 weeks they lived with us. Camille came over to hang out and we played games, including Rummy. I think I won. I often do that. Tee hee. Nick loved having Ethan to play with and it was nice to get to know him and Sam and Joel and Nicole better. They are settled in San Jose now- too far away, but much closer than Seattle. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment