Sunday, August 22, 2010

Cancun Trip 1 of 5

We needed about $10,000 in dental work done, so we decided to go have it done for half price in Mexico. They took x-rays and confirmed that I needed to replace two loose teeth with implants. I was pretty traumatized by the experience of them pulling out my teeth and screwing metal posts into my bone. I was in pain for several days. Fortunately, we had a lot of activities to distract me from the pain.

Ken succeeded in getting me to smile with my toothless smile. It looks so funny!




That huge number on the receipt is in pesos. We got $7,000 worth of work done and we spent $3,500. We spent about $3,000 on the trip, so we came out ahead. I need to do the second part of the implant process in a few months, for another $3,000. Fun.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: